A unique opportunity for a one-day escape from the working environment and an unforgettable social occasion for employees. A competition between co-workers full of upsets, challenges and tactics. Find out if it's really true that men are better drivers, or that women and cars don't mix. We know from experience that the women are more than capable of turning a few surprises and often leave the men trailing in their wake. Some of it is down to luck, although tactics and team cooperation play a major part. Very much like at work when you are trying to beat the competition. Are your ready for this test? Don't forget that people will be talking about this at work for a long time. We round off the day with a fish picnic, a boat trip and a swim.
General information about the programme:
Best time of year
Recommended number of participants
: Adriatic coast
Duration of the programme
: 6–8 hours
: motivation of employees
IT departments, management personnel, smaller business groups, management teams, development divisions, marketing departments, sales departments
What will the programmes help develop?
- a positive climate and employee motivation,
- personal satisfaction, fun and humour.
What participants will learn – results achieved:
- allocation and adaptation of team roles,
- need for and advantages of teamwork,
- appreciating and respecting the differences of individual personalities,
- feeling a victorious spirit and happiness at success.